What is the price Aerothermal price compared to gas?
May you don’t know us yet, let’s have a quick introduction: we are ERA architects.
Actually, I am Esther Rovira, architect and passive house designer in Barcelona, Catalonia and Andorra for either passive houses, efficient houses and positive houses.
In this post ‘Aerothermal price compared to gas’, You will find our professional recommendation.
I hope it helps you!
In case you don’t know us yet, we introduce ourselves: we are ERA architects.
Actually, I am Esther Rovira, architect in Barcelona and Passive house Designer.
In this post you will find a basic comparison in price of Aerothermal systems and gas.
I hope it helps you!
Heating systems price comparison:
Some studies have compared investment and operating costs of different heating systems.
IN the image above, the initial cost and the subsequent cost over 15 years of the following heating systems are compared:
– heat recovery
– oil and gas boilers
– Air-water aerothermal system
The Aerothermal system has twice the initial price of a gas boiler.
Aerothermal system during 15 years of use saves half the cost you will pay in gas.
It may seem the same, but you should also keep in mind that:
– you can connect your Aerothermal machine to a single solar panel directly with the same installer (this reduces costs)
– If you pay gas or diesel for 15 years, you depend on the price set by the company that sells it to you
– with the use of gas and diesel you do not help the environment (nor the world you leave for your children)
– with the use of gas and diesel, you are at risk of assuming new future environmental taxes for the use of polluting raw materials (remember some cars are already forbidden in Barcelona)
Our professional recommendation:
In our architecture studio in Barcelona, we recommend installing air-water aerothermal system for 3 reasons:
– energy saving and efficiency
– integrate the production of air conditioning, heating and hot water into a single compact machine inside
– environmentally friendly system
– possibility of energy support by solar panel
You may also be interested in:
Aerothermal with underfloor heating, fancoils or ducts?
Hope this is helpful!
Best of luck on this adventure.
See you on the next post,